- 1 bag frozen prepared meatballs
- 1 bottle (14 ounces) Ketchup
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce (found next to ketchup in the grocery store)
- 1 jar (10 ounces) grape jelly
- Put meatballs in slow cooker.
- Pour over remaining ingredients (I just dump them in, the jelly will melt as it heats)
- Heat on low until thoroughly heated through about 4 hours.
- Stir a few times during the cooking process to incorporate sauces.
- "Made this today for a potluck. It was so easy! You just throw it in the crock pot on low! Four hours later you have some awesome meatballs! Everyone loved them! I will definitely be making these again!" T.V.
- "Great, simple recipe... It took me all of 3 minutes to throw the ingredients together! Simple on a holiday when there are many other things you're cooking that need attention." Chrystal
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|