Biscuit recipe is baked in muffins cups, shared by SuzyJ. Enjoy these easy biscuits with breakfast. They're delicious with sausage gravy or ham.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons of cold butter (cut into pieces)
- 1 cup of cold milk
- Grease muffin tins.
- In mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt; mix well, or blend in a food processor.
- Work butter with pastry blender or pulse into the mixture.
- Add milk then stir or pulse until thoroughly moistened.
- Spoon into prepared muffins tins.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes.
Originally shared by SuzyJ.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|