- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Put the blackberries in a lightly buttered 1-quart baking dish with half of the sugar (1/3 cup). Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer or by hand, beat the butter with remaining sugar; stir in the flour and salt.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture over the blackberries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the topping is browned.
- Serve warm or cold with cream, ice cream or dessert sauce.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|