The Irishman is a single malt Irish whiskey that deserves more attention than it gets. In the blackberry malt, this fine whiskey is paired with fresh fruits and, if you examine the collection of Irish whiskey cocktails, you will notice that this does not happen very often. Why? I'm not sure, but if ever there were a cocktail to shake up this 'trend,' this would be it.
The apricot and vanilla notes of this whiskey are a perfect compliment to fresh berries, and contribute to its refreshing qualities. It is a drink that is not only perfect in spring and summer, but can work for any occasion. Visit The Irishman website for more info on the brand...
- In mixing glass, muddle 4 to 5 blackberries with simple syrup.
- Add lime and whiskey and shake well with ice.
- Double strain into a glass over fresh ice.
- Top up with sparkling water.
- Garnish with lemon segment and blackberry.
Recipe Courtesy: The Irishman
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|