These stuffed pork chops are truly delicious. If you are not a fan of blue cheese, you can use another cheese with the same consistency.
- 4 pork loin rib chops, about 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1/3 cup/80 mL crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup/60 mL chopped pecans
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL white pepper
Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Trim fat and make a pocket in each chop. Season chops with salt and pepper. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stuff about 1/4 cup of mixture into each chop. Press to close. If too bulky, use toothpicks to close pork chops and prevent stuffing from spilling out. Place chops on grill rack and cook for 30-35 minutes or until the internal temperature reach 160 degrees F.
Once cooked, remove from grill and serve with your favorite side dishes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||31 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|