|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: Serves 6 to 8|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||9%|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This pork loin is seasoned with garlic and herbs, along with a little white wine or chicken broth. The slow cooker makes the dish easy.
- Gather the ingredients.
- Brown pork roast on all sides in a large skillet.
- Make cuts in roast with a small knife and insert garlic slices; place in slow cooker and season with salt, pepper, and sage and thyme or poultry seasoning. Add broth and wine, if used.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove roast and skim excess fat from juices; combine flour with about 3 tablespoons cold water and whisk until smooth.
- Turn the slow cooker to high and stir in the flour mixture. Cook and stir until thickened (this can be done more quickly on the stovetop).
- Serve sauce over pork, with rice or potatoes.
You Might Also Like