|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: Serves 6 to 8|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||9%|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This pork loin is seasoned with garlic and herbs, along with a little white wine or chicken broth. The slow cooker makes the dish easy.
1. Brown pork roast on all sides in a large skillet.
2. Make cuts in roast with a small knife and insert garlic slices; place in slow cooker and season with salt, pepper, and sage and thyme or poultry seasoning. Add broth and wine, if used.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
4. Remove roast and skim excess fat from juices; combine flour with about 3 tablespoons cold water and whisk until smooth.
5. Turn the slow cooker to high and stir in the flour mixture. Cook and stir until thickened (this can be done more quickly on the stovetop).
6. Serve sauce over pork, with rice or potatoes.
You Might Also Like