|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 1 Loaf (10 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||16%|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon butter (room temperature)
- 10 ounces beer (at room temperature)
- 4 ounces American cheese (shredded or diced)
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese (shredded or diced)
On the stovetop or in microwave, heat beer and American cheese together until just warm. Cheese doesn't have to melt. Stir to blend.
Transfer mixture to the bread machine pan. If it seems too hot, let it cool to warm.
Add remaining ingredients, select white bread or basic setting, and push start.