- 1 package active dry yeast
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon butter (room temperature)
- 10 ounces beer (at room temperature)
- 4 ounces American cheese (shredded or diced)
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese (shredded or diced)
- On stovetop or in microwave, heat beer and American cheese together until just warm. Cheese doesn't have to melt. Stir to blend.
- Transfer mixture to the bread machine pan. If it seems too hot, let it cool to warm.
- Add remaining ingredients, select white bread or basic setting, and push start.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|