- 1 1/3 cups lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons fresh herbs (chopped, such as a combination of basil, chives, oregano, and rosemary)
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 scant teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Add all ingredients to your bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Bake on the basic cycle, medium crust.
- Makes one 2-pound loaf.
Follow specific cooking time for your bread machine.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|