Brigitt Earley is a freelance lifestyle writer who covers food and kitchen-related content for The Spruce Eats. She is a former RealSimple.com editor whose work has also appeared on Oprahmag.com, Good Housekeeping, Apartment Therapy, Reviewed, and more.
- Brigitt has been published on OprahMag.com, Good Housekeeping, Apartment Therapy, Real Simple, and Martha Stewart, among others.
- She received her Masters of Science in Journalism from Northwestern University and her B.A. from Loyola University of Maryland.
- She received her culinary degree from The French Culinary Institute in New York City.
Brigitt spent the bulk of her career as an editor for Real Simple, where she edited food content, published the daily recipe newsletter, and wrote about all of the coolest new kitchen gadgets and tools. Today, she is a regular contributor to a number of lifestyle publications, including Oprahmag.com, Martha Stewart, and Good Housekeeping. When not writing, Brigitt's busy raising four toddlers, renovating her nearly 100-year-old home, and trying new family-friendly recipes.
Brigitt received her Masters of Science in Journalism from Northwestern University and her B.A. from Loyola University of Maryland. She also attended the French Culinary Institute.
- Healthy Road Trip Snacks Nutritionists Swear By, OprahMag.com
- Best Cold Press Juicers to Buy in 2021, Good Housekeeping
The Spruce Eats Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.