Don't Miss: Roasted Broccoli Recipe
- 1 10-3/4 ounce can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 ounce. frozen broccoli florets
- 1 small red pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup crushed buttery cracker crumbs (such as Ritz)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch pie plate or 1-1/2 quart gratin dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream and cheddar cheese until smooth. Stir in broccoli and red pepper.
Pour into prepared pan.
Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat on 50% power for 30 seconds. Repeat until melted. Stir in cracker crumbs. Sprinkle over broccoli.
Bake 30-35 minutes until bubbly.
Don't Miss: Broccoli Recipes Even the Kids Will Enjoy