In this recipe, chopped cooked ham and broccoli are combined with rice, cheese, and sour cream. This recipe is an excellent way to use leftover ham.
- 2 cups chopped ham (cooked)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 can cream of celery or mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- In a bowl, combine the ham, broccoli, cooked rice, soup, cheese, onion, and sour cream. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to a 2 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish.
- Toss the breadcrumbs with the melted butter and sprinkle over the casserole.
- Bake the casserole for 55 to 65 minutes at 325 F, or until browned and bubbly.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||51 g|
|Saturated Fat||28 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|