The Bottom Line
The Baron 320-S is the small space version of Broil King's Baron line. This is a simple, 3-burner gas grill with solid construction and heavy porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates. This grill is perfect for the person who only needs to cook for a few people. Yes, you could put a dozen burgers on here, but it would be crowded. If this is too small, try looking at the Broil King Baron 440.
- Dual-tube burners for even heating front to back
- Quality construction
- Heavy porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Basic function grill
- Three 10,000 BTU dual-tube stainless steel burners
- 330 square inches primary cooking area with a total of 440 square inches
- 30,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Porcelain steel construction with cast aluminum end caps with double layer hood with stainless steel doors, hood, control panel and side tables
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Fold-down side tables
- Electric (AA-battery) ignition
- Propane tank and cover sold separately
- Available propane and natural gas - not convertible
- Made in the USA by Onward Manufacturing Company
Guide Review - Broil King Baron 3-Burner 320-S
The Baron 320-S, also known as the Broil King Baron Stainless Steel 3-Burner, is a small, well-built grill. With the fold-down side tables, this unit won't take up a lot of space and it won't grill a lot of food.
Aside from the size issue, this model is typical of Broil King's superior construction and features. The stainless steel burners are two tubes, one inside the other, allowing for an even flow of gas from front to back. While many gas grills suffer from uneven heating in this direction, the dual-tube burners on this model compensate for that problem and deliver even heat.
Overall, the construction on this grill is very good and solid. This grill is superior to most mass market units in the price range and very comparable to the Weber Spirit E-310.
At The Spruce Eats, our expert writers are committed to researching and writing thoughtful and editorially independent reviews of the best products for your life and your kitchen. If you like what we do, you can support us through our chosen links, which earn us a commission. Learn more about our review process.