There are a lot of 3-burner gas grills on the market for under $500 these days. Most are not well made or designed. The Broil King Signet is not one of these grills. The superior burner design provides even heating, the heavy cast-iron cooking grates give excellent heat transfer, and the firebox design holds in heat for versatile cooking abilities.
- Dual-tube stainless steel burners are amazing
- Solid construction with durable components
- Heavy cooking grates
- Some metal pieces are relatively thin
- Thin cast-aluminum lid and body
- Cannot be converted between LP and natural gas
- Three 13,333 BTU dual-tube stainless steel burners
- 400 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 635 square inches
- 40,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Heavy cast-iron cooking grates
- Fold-down side tables
- Electronic Ignition
- Cast-aluminum body with stainless-steel components
- Good warranty
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Made in Canada and sold through various outlets
Review of the Broil-King Signet 320
This is a good-sized and powerful gas grill. The excellent firebox design gives you a high, even heat that gets hot fast. The heavy cast-iron cooking grates and powerful output are going to let you sear easily while the excellent linear flow-control valves give you tremendous temperature control.
The dual-tube stainless steel burners on this grill are unique and revolutionary. Broil-King is famous for its Infinity-8 burner. Well, these burners give you something no other tubular burner can: even gas flow front to back. The inner tube distributes gas throughout the outer tube that then delivers a true, even flow of gas; simply an amazing design.
The body is a combination of cast aluminum and stainless steel. The side tables fold down, reducing the space this grill occupies when not in use. All components on this grill are made to last, but getting a good cover is still a smart idea. For the price, there are not many grills of this size with this kind of build quality.