This easy broiled red snapper recipe is simply seasoned with a little oil and Cajun or Creole seasonings. Top the fish off with a shrimp sauce or cream sauce, or keep it light with a fruity salsa.
- 2 to 4 red snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Cajun seasoning to taste (or Creole seasoning)
- Preheat broiler. Lightly brush broiler pan rack with oil or spray with olive oil spray.
- Brush or rub the skin side of the fillets with a little olive oil then lightly sprinkle with a little salt and pepper and seasoning.
- Place fillets, skin-side down, on the broiler rack.
- Season the top with salt, pepper, Cajun seasoning, and drizzle with a little more olive oil.
- Place the fillets under the broiler, about 5 to 6 inches from the heat, and broil until the fish is done or starts to flake, about 10 minutes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|