|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 36 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 84g||107%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||47%|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||30%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
These brown sugar cookies are filled with crunchy, delicious walnuts or pecans. They are made with chopped walnuts and a walnut half on each cookie.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup walnuts or pecans (chopped)
- dash salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (for sprinkling on cookies)
- 36 walnut (or pecan) halves
1. Cream butter and sugar together until light; add vanilla and eggs; beat well.
2. Dissolve soda in milk; add to the creamed mixture with the flour, salt and chopped walnuts or pecans. Blend well.
3. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto a lightly greased baking sheet then sprinkle granulated sugar over cookies and put a walnut or pecan half on each one.
4. Bake at 375 F for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
You Might Also Like