|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 4 to 6 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||12%|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This is a Brussels sprouts dish sure to please even the most picky eaters at the table. This browned garlic Brussels sprouts recipe caramelizes garlic and Brussels sprouts to sweet, golden perfection. A sprinkle of lemon juice and seasonings provide a healthy way to make the flavors pop in this quick and easy side dish.
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
How to make garlic Brussels sprouts:
- Gather the ingredients.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet set over medium heat and sauté the garlic until it just starts to turn brown. Transfer the browned garlic to a bowl and set it aside.
- Arrange the Brussels sprouts, cut side down, in the hot skillet and allow them to cook without stirring for 10 to 15 minutes. The bottoms will be lightly caramelized when they are done.
- Toss the browned Brussels sprouts with the reserved garlic, lemon juice, salt, and paprika. Serve them hot.