Bulgogi is a traditional Korean grilled steak. This fantastic sauce is served on the side for dipping. You can adjust the heat by how much chili you choose to use.
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1 tablespoon green onion (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili in oil (adjust to your tastes)
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients and let stand for 30 minutes before using. Store mixture in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 weeks after preparation.
2. This dipping sauce is served on the side of Bulgogi or Korean Sesame Beef.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|