Pork slices are marinated in ginger-flavored sauce and stir-fried.
- 1 pound pork (thinly sliced and cut into bite-size pieces)
- 2 tablespoons ginger (fresh and grated)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 1 head cabbage (shredded)
- Mix soy sauce, mirin, sake, and grated ginger in a bowl.
- Marinate pork for 5 minutes.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan.
- Stir-fry the pork slices on medium heat until cooked through.
- Serve ginger pork with shredded cabbage.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g|