Cajun roasted potatoes with a variety of spices and optional peppers. I sometimes add onions to these potatoes.
- 2 pounds cut up potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper, optional
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- Heat the oven to 450 F.
- Line a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan with foil.
- In a bowl, toss the potatoes with olive oil and the seasonings.Spread them out in the prepared baking pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes, stirring 2 to 3 times.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|