Cajun roasted potatoes with a variety of spices and optional peppers. Consider adding some onions to these potatoes in order to add an extra kick or burst of flavor to an already delicious dish. This is a great addition to make to accompany most dinners.
- 2 pounds cut up potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper, optional
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- Heat the oven to 450 F.
- Line a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan with foil.
- In a bowl, toss the potatoes with olive oil and the seasonings. Spread them out in the prepared baking pan before putting them in the oven.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes, stirring 2 to 3 times.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|