Filled with spicy goodness, this Cajun grilled corn recipe offers versatility to your cookout. They can be grilled up, sliced, and used in salads, salsa, as a side, or as part of a crab boil. The choice is entirely up to you. Adjust the amount of seasoning to suit your palate.
- 4 to 6 ears of corn, husks, and silks removed
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- Clean corn by removing husks and silk. Allow corn to soak in water for up to 2 hours. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Place ears of corn on grill and cook for 5 minutes, turning constantly. During the last 5 minutes of cooking time, baste Cajun mixture onto corn. Turn frequently. Once corn is done and seasoning has browned, remove from grill and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|