|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 1 Rack (3 to 4 Servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||11%|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This great recipe for spicy Cajun-style pork spareribs was sent to us by Craig Imboden. The Cajun spices, both in chili pepper heat and black pepper give these ribs depth and a good kick. You can increase or decrease the spices to suit your tastes.
- 1 rack pork spareribs
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL salt (use less if necessary)
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL black pepper
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL cayenne
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL white pepper
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL onion powder
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL paprika
- Louisiana hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce to taste
Mix the dry ingredients with Cajun seasoning and rub into ribs.
Add the hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce to your liking.
Let sit overnight.
Smoke or grill and serve with your favorite BBQ sauce.
To cook these ribs, we recommend one of the following cooking methods: