You can make up this Cajun rub in large batches and keep it on hand for topping everything from these pork chops to your morning eggs.
- 4-6 center cut bone-in pork chops (about 2-2-1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL paprika
- 2 1/2 teaspoons/12.5 mL salt
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL each onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne
- 3/4 teaspoon/3.75 mL each white pepper, black pepper, dried thyme, oregano
Mix all ingredients except pork and store in an airtight container. Rub chops with rub. Prepare medium-hot fire and grill chops over indirect heat for 5-6 minutes on each side. Chops are ready when internal temperature is 160 degrees F. (75 degrees C.), as measured with an instant-read thermometer.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|