How's this for a combination of flavors? Teriyaki sauce with Cajun seasoning. This chicken sandwich has it all including some real heat. Perfect for summer cookouts and tailgating events.
- 2 chicken breasts (skinless, boneless)
- 8 slices bacon (cooked)
- 4 slices cheese (your choice)
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 1 cup roasted red bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup Cajun seasoning
- 4 toasted buns
1. Pound chicken beasts to about 1-inch thickness. Cut into 2 equal pieces. Rub chicken with Cajun seasoning and place on a medium hot grill. Grill for about 5 to 6 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Brush with teriyaki sauce and remove from grill.
2. Assemble sandwiches with 1 chicken piece, two strips of bacon, 1 slice cheese, lettuce and 1/4 cup of roasted bell peppers.