Whether it’s a birthday celebration, a bridal shower, or a Wednesday afternoon (you’re over halfway there!), chances are it’d be better with a Cake Batter Martini. Don’t be fooled by the whipped cream or rainbow sprinkle-rim—this pretty, Funfetti-inspired cocktail packs a decidedly grown-up punch. Sweet, creamy, and just a smidge indulgent, it’s a party in a glass.
- 6 ounces Birthday Cake Vodka (other Cake or Whipped Cream vodkas will work too)
- 2 1/2 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- 4 ounces half and half
- 4 ounces creme de cacao (white or clear)
- 4 ounces amaretto
- Garnish: lots of sprinkles and whipped cream
Dip the top of martini glasses in water and then run in sprinkles to coat the rim.
Place a teaspoon (or more) of sprinkles into the bottom of each glass.
In a shaker with a few ice cubes, combine vodka, chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao, half and half, and amaretto. Shake.
Pour and strain mixture into the prepared martini glasses.
- Add some whipped cream and sprinkles for that complete cake effect!
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||67 g|
|Saturated Fat||49 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|