- 4 ounces butter/1 stick (room temperature)
- 1 1/4 cups sugar (light brown, packed)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup flour (all-purpose)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (semisweet)
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Cream butter with brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, sour cream, and vanilla. Stir in the flour, baking soda, and salt until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoon or small cookie scoop onto greased or silicone mat-lined baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Remove to racks to cool completely.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
(The nutrition information on our recipes is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Individual results may vary.)