Camryn Rabideau is a freelance writer and product reviewer who lives in Rhode Island. She is an expert on all things home, including kitchen appliances, grills, and other cooking gadgets.
- Camryn has written for The Spruce Eats since 2017.
- Her work has appeared on Food52, Taste of Home, Chowhound, Martha Stewart, and more.
- Camryn has a Bachelor's degree from the University of Rhode Island.
At her first marketing job out of college, Camryn was lucky enough to work on the account of a major kitchen brand, writing recipes and how-to content for their blog, and when she moved to freelance writing in 2016, she retained her passion for writing about small appliances and other kitchen gadgets. Today, she regularly tests kitchen products for a variety of publications, including Taste of Home, Chowhound, and Reviewed, and in her spare time, she's an avid baker, whipping up cookies, cakes, and sourdough bread for her friends and family.
Camryn received her Bachelor's degree in Textiles, Fashion Merchandising, and Design from University of Rhode Island.
- How to Clean Copper Cookware for That Like-New Shine, Food52.com
- The Most Popular Kitchen Gadget from Every Decade, TasteofHome.com
- How to Use Your Instant Pot as a Slow Cooker, Chowhound.com
- This New KitchenAid Attachment is a Must-Have for Bakers, Reviewed
The Spruce Eats Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.