Camryn Rabideau is a freelance writer and product reviewer who lives in Rhode Island. She is an expert on all things home, including kitchen appliances, grills, and other cooking gadgets.
- Camryn has written for The Spruce Eats since 2017.
- Her work has appeared on Food52, Taste of Home, Chowhound, Martha Stewart, and more.
- Camryn has a Bachelor's degree from the University of Rhode Island.
At her first marketing job out of college, Camryn was lucky enough to work on the account of a major kitchen brand, writing recipes and how-to content for their blog, and when she moved to freelance writing in 2016, she retained her passion for writing about small appliances and other kitchen gadgets. Today, she regularly tests kitchen products for a variety of publications, including Taste of Home, Chowhound, and Reviewed, and in her spare time, she's an avid baker, whipping up cookies, cakes, and sourdough bread for her friends and family.
Camryn received her Bachelor's degree in Textiles, Fashion Merchandising, and Design from University of Rhode Island.
- How to Clean Copper Cookware for That Like-New Shine, Food52.com
- The Most Popular Kitchen Gadget from Every Decade, TasteofHome.com
- How to Use Your Instant Pot as a Slow Cooker, Chowhound.com
- This New KitchenAid Attachment is a Must-Have for Bakers, Reviewed
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.