Great on the grill as a steak or fajitas. Leave whole while grilling to maintain juices.
- 3 lbs. steak (flank or skirt)
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (or lime juice)
- 1 tablespoons salt (kosher)
- 1 tablespoons black pepper (coarse ground)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Rinse and pat meat dry. Combine lemon or lime juice with spices and oil Pour over meat and rub down so it's completely covered with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cook on grill over medium-high heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until center is slightly pink.
- Serve in large pieces as steaks, or thinly slice on the bias (perpendicular to the grain of the meat) for fajitas.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|