This vinegar-based mop has a nice lemon flavor that works really well with Carolina barbecued pork. While this recipe calls for hot sauce, you can adjust the amount or simply omit this ingredient.
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco (adjust to your liking)
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
1. Combine all ingredients. Mix well and let stand for at least 30 minutes before using.
2. This mop works best if it's given some time for the flavors to mix. It's ideal to make it a day in advance and refrigerate it before using. Mixture will keep for 3 to 4 days if stored in airtight container in refrigerator.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|