These hot wings are loaded up with that delicious Carolina-style barbecue flavor. You can adjust the amount of heat by adding more or less cayenne to the marinade. Grill hot and fast.
- 20 Chicken Wings
- 1 1/2 cups/360 mL cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup/120 mL ketchup
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL cayenne powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons/7.5 mL sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.6 mL black pepper
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL Tabasco (optional)
- Mix all sauce ingredients together.
- Place wings with half the marinade in a resealable bag and refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place on grill (a grill basket works great for this) and cook until done, about 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches at least 165 F.
- Brush with remaining sauce starting halfway through cooking time until wings have fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||467 g|
|Saturated Fat||130 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||186 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|