Céline Bossart is a New York-based freelance journalist and photographer specializing in wine and spirits.
- Céline has written for The Spruce Eats since May 2020.
- She holds an undergraduate degree in International Fashion Merchandising Management from the Fashion Institute of Technology and has also studied at the Polimoda International Institute of Fashion Design and Marketing in Florence, Italy.
- Céline's work has been published in SAVEUR Magazine, Wine Enthusiast, VinePair, ELLE Décor, Town & Country, Business Insider, and many more.
Céline is a freelance wine, spirits, and travel writer based in Brooklyn, New York. After growing up in a French household with a strong appreciation for wine and spirits, she found her professional place in the drinks industry after studying and working in fashion, segueing from GQ Magazine to the world of beverage journalism. When she's not traveling, Céline enjoys spending time with her partner and their cat, Pearl Diver.
Céline holds a B.S. in International Fashion Merchandising Management and Italian Language from Manhattan's Fashion Institute of Technology. She also studied at the Polimoda International Institute of Fashion Design and Marketing in Florence, Italy.
- Wine Delivery: Best Wine Subscription Boxes to Shop, NBC News
- Whiskey-Spiked Beef Stock? The Unexpected Appeal of Savory Cocktails, Wine Enthusiast
- Drink DuJour: Tommy Cueball at Pretty Ricky’s, DuJour
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.