Celine Bossart is a New York-based freelance journalist and photographer specializing in wine and spirits.
- Céline has written for The Spruce Eats since May 2020.
- She holds an undergraduate degree in International Fashion Merchandising Management from the Fashion Institute of Technology and has also studied at the Polimoda International Institute of Fashion Design and Marketing in Florence, Italy.
- Céline's work has been published in SAVEUR Magazine, Wine Enthusiast, VinePair, ELLE Décor, Town & Country, Business Insider, and many more.
Céline is a freelance wine, spirits, and travel writer based in Brooklyn, New York. After growing up in a French household with a strong appreciation for wine and spirits, she found her professional place in the drinks industry after studying and working in fashion, segueing from GQ Magazine to the world of beverage journalism. When she's not traveling, Céline enjoys spending time with her partner and their cat, Pearl Diver.
Céline holds a B.S. in International Fashion Merchandising Management and Italian Language from Manhattan's Fashion Institute of Technology. She also studied at the Polimoda International Institute of Fashion Design and Marketing in Florence, Italy.
- Wine Delivery 2020: Best Wine Subscription Boxes to Shop, NBC News
- Whiskey-Spiked Beef Stock? The Unexpected Appeal of Savory Cocktails, Wine Enthusiast
- Drink DuJour: Tommy Cueball at Pretty Ricky’s, DuJour
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.