- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, cream all the ingredients except for the confectioner's sugar and "chai tea" concentrate.
- Once the butter mixture is light and fluffy, begin adding the sugar one heaping tablespoon at a time. Beat the mixture as you add the sugar, or beat it until it is smooth in between adding each scoop.
- Add three tablespoons of the chai concentrate. Beat until smooth
- Add more chai concentrate as needed to achieve the desired consistency.
- If desired, chill the frosting before using it to ice cake, cupcakes or other baked goods.
- This frosting recipe can be prepared up to one week in advance and stored in a sealed, refrigerated container.
- It yields rough two cups of frosting, which is enough to frost about one dozen cupcakes or one eight-inch, two-layer layer cake.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
(The nutrition information on our recipes is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Individual results may vary.)