Char Siu barbecued pork is a great choice for fried rice dishes. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
More Fried Rice Recipes
- 2 large eggs
- 5 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 cups leftover cooked rice (1 or 2 days old)
- 1 cup chopped green onion (spring onion, scallion)
- 1/2 cup small frozen peas
- 1/2 cup diced barbequed pork (Char Siu)
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Pork Fried Rice Directions:
- Beat the eggs with a little salt in a small bowl.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in the wok over medium heat 1 minute. Pour in the beaten eggs, stir until eggs are cooked dry and separated into small pieces. Remove eggs from the wok and set aside.
- Clean the wok out, then heat 3 Tbsp oil in wok over medium heat 1 minute. Add the rice and green onion, stir-fry 5 minutes. Add the peas and pork, stir-fry for another minute.
- Add chicken broth, soy sauce, and stir to mix well. Stir in the eggs and sesame oil and stir well.
- Remove from the wok and serve hot.
This recipe was submitted by Ron.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|