For this simple recipe, chicken breasts are rolled around a cheese mixture and slow cooked to perfection with a tangy sauce. Everything comes out tender and moist.
- Combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, chiles, chili powder and salt and pepper.
- Place a generous dollop on each flattened chicken breast, then roll up.
- Place chicken rolls in the slow cooker/Crock Pot, seam-side down.
- Top chicken breast rolls with remaining cheese mixture, soup, and enchilada sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||106 g|
|Saturated Fat||42 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|