This tater tot casserole recipe is a little different from most versions of this recipe in that it is made with golden mushroom soup rather than cream of mushroom soup. That gives this recipe a more savory, tomato-like flavor. This version also has frozen peas, carrots, and corn, making it a great one-dish meal.
Don't Miss: Hot Dog Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 oz. package frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain fat and transfer beef to a 1-quart casserole dish. Add golden mushroom soup, milk, frozen peas, carrots, and corn. Stir well.
- Top with cheese, then tater tots.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until bubbly.
Don't Miss: Recipes with Ground Beef
Also check out this Beef Casserole with Shredded Potato Topping - a filling, savory meal with crispy potatoes on top!
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||45 g|
|Saturated Fat||19 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||32 g|