This cobbler is a snap to fix with a can of cherry pie filling and a simple buttery oat crumb topping. You could also use ramekins to make individual cobbler desserts.
- 1 can/21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 to 4 tablespoons pecans (chopped)
- Butter-flavored vegetable spray
1. Spray a 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. Heat the oven to 350 F (180 C/Gas Mark 4) .
2. Pour cherry pie filling into the prepared baking dish.
3. Combine the butter, oatmeal, flour, sugar, and pecans; mix until crumbly. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the cherry pie filling.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until topping is crisp and filling is bubbly.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|