Cheyenne Elwell is a freelance writer specializing in food and coffee. Her work has appeared in Business Insider, Insider, MSN, and her own coffee blog BakedBrewedBeautiful.com.
- Cheyenne Elwell has written for The Spruce Eats since April 2018.
- She has a degree in Communication Arts from the University of Wisconsin—Madison.
- Her work has appeared in Business Insider, Insider, MSN, Yahoo!, Community Health Magazine, and more.
Growing up baking in the kitchen beside her mother at the young age of 5, Cheyenne has always been fascinated by the science of baking. With a love for food and for experimenting in the kitchen, she began her college education in Food Science, but later discovered her interest in baking and cooking was better suited for a food journalism career. Since graduating with a degree in Communication Arts, she has since been writing about food culture, cooking tips, kitchen products, and her favorite topic of all—coffee. Her love of coffee has led to a specialty coffee blog, Baked, Brewed, Beautiful, where she offers coffee brewing tutorials and food and coffee pairing recipes. When she’s not writing, you'll find her either roasting coffee at home or developing new iced latte recipes.
Cheyenne has a degree in Communication Arts from the University of Wisconsin—Madison.
- Dietitians share the differences between 10 types of milk, and which variety you should be drinking, Insider
- Chefs share 10 things you should never do when buying groceries, Insider
- How to make the perfect burger, according to chefs, Business Insider
- 16 of the most common coffee brewing mistakes, Baked, Brewed, Beautiful
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.