Cheyenne Elwell is a freelance writer specializing in food and coffee. Her work has appeared in Business Insider, Insider, MSN, and her own coffee blog BakedBrewedBeautiful.com.
- Cheyenne Elwell has written for The Spruce Eats since April 2018.
- She has a degree in Communication Arts from the University of Wisconsin—Madison.
- Her work has appeared in Business Insider, Insider, MSN, Yahoo!, Community Health Magazine, and more.
Growing up baking in the kitchen beside her mother at the young age of 5, Cheyenne has always been fascinated by the science of baking. With a love for food and for experimenting in the kitchen, she began her college education in Food Science, but later discovered her interest in baking and cooking was better suited for a food journalism career. Since graduating with a degree in Communication Arts, she has since been writing about food culture, cooking tips, kitchen products, and her favorite topic of all—coffee. Her love of coffee has led to a specialty coffee blog, Baked, Brewed, Beautiful, where she offers coffee brewing tutorials and food and coffee pairing recipes. When she’s not writing, you'll find her either roasting coffee at home or developing new iced latte recipes.
Cheyenne has a degree in Communication Arts from the University of Wisconsin—Madison.
- Dietitians share the differences between 10 types of milk, and which variety you should be drinking, Insider
- Chefs share 10 things you should never do when buying groceries, Insider
- How to make the perfect burger, according to chefs, Business Insider
- 16 of the most common coffee brewing mistakes, Baked, Brewed, Beautiful
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.