This quick and easy five-ingredient stir-fry recipe for chicken broccoli ramen simmer is perfect for busy weeknights.
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 4 oz. jar sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 (3 oz.) pkt. chicken flavor ramen soup mix
- Slice chicken into thin strips. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Stir-fry until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Add broccoli, mushrooms, water, soy sauce and 1 flavoring packet from ramen noodles stir to mix well and bring to a boil. Break noodles in half and add to chicken and vegetables. Stir and bring to a boil again.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover skillet and simmer 7 to 10 minutes or until broccoli is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|