|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 4 bowls (4 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 19g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||26%|
|Total Carbohydrate 163g||59%|
|Dietary Fiber 47g||166%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This is a delicious chicken chili recipe made with kidney beans, chicken breasts, onion, tomatoes, chiles, and cumin.
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast halves (without skin)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 cans (15 to 16 ounces each) pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chile peppers
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray.
Brown chicken over medium heat; add the onion, garlic, beans, tomatoes, chile pepper, broth or water, cilantro, chili powder, and cumin.
Cover skillet and simmer for about 20 minutes.