Always looking for new ways to use leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken? This French bread pizza recipe is a great one.
With three kinds of cheese, garlic, and red peppers, this recipe for French bread pizza is tasty and satisfying. Serve this chicken French bread pizza for lunch, a snack or dinner.
Don't Miss: Pizza Recipes the Whole Family Will Enjoy
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup grated asiago or Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup finely-diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 16-ounce. loaf French bread
- 2 cups shredded
- rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, stir together the first seven ingredients (through black pepper).
- Slice French bread in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise into three pieces. Spread butter mixture over each piece.
- Top with rotisserie chicken.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses over chicken.
- Bake 8-12 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||57 g|
|Saturated Fat||24 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|