|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
Always looking for new ways to use leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken? This French bread pizza recipe is a great one.
With three kinds of cheese, garlic, and red peppers, this recipe for French bread pizza is tasty and satisfying. Serve this chicken French bread pizza for lunch, a snack or dinner.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup grated asiago or Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup finely-diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 16-ounce. loaf French bread
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 F.
In a small bowl, stir together the first seven ingredients.
Slice French bread in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise into three pieces. Spread butter mixture over each piece.
Top with rotisserie chicken.
Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses over chicken.
Bake 8 to 12 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown.