|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 4 Servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 50g||64%|
|Saturated Fat 23g||114%|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This favorite chicken spaghetti recipe is made without tomatoes. Carolyn recommends thin spaghetti for this recipe. The ripe olives give the mixture extra flavor.
Add sauteed mushrooms and use another condensed soup, such as cream of chicken or cream of celery.
- 1 or 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (6 ounces) package thin spaghetti, cooked
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 pound Velveeta cheese, cut into small cubes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Gather the ingredients.
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Lightly butter a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cooked spaghetti, condensed soup, onion, olives, and cheese. Taste and add salt and pepper, as needed.
- Turn the mixture into the prepared casserole.
- Cover the baking dish tightly with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove the foil, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and cook for 10 minutes longer.