Are you looking for a simple dish with a sweet and savory kick? You can't go wrong with baked chicken thighs glazed with a rich orange sauce. Serve with rice and green beans for a filling and tangy everyday meal.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion ( chopped)
- 1 cup orange juice (frozen concentrate; about 8 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (plus more to taste)
- 1 dash black pepper (plus more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar (packed)
- 6 to 8 chicken thighs (boneless)
Heat oven to 375 F.
Arrange chicken in a foil-lined greased baking dish.
Brush chicken lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Liberally brush the sauce over the chicken thighs and bake for 15 to 20 minutes longer or until cooked through.
Bring the remaining sauce to a boil and reduce to a syrupy glaze; serve with the chicken.