This tangy chicken wing appetizer is best served with a creamy dressing, such as blue cheese or feta. Enjoy these at your next cookout or game day celebration.
- Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag or container.
- In a medium bowl combine vinegar, oil, salt, oregano, garlic, and green onions. Pour half of mixture over wings.
- Seal bag and toss lightly to coat. Place in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- Place the remaining half of mixture into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes on medium-low or low temperature, stirring often.
- The mixture should be a bit thicker but still runny. Remove from heat.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Remove chicken wings from bag and discard marinade.
- Place wings on grill and cook for 8 minutes, turn and cook for an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Once wings have reached an internal temperature between 165-170 F., remove from heat.
- Place cooked wings in a large bowl pour remaining balsamic sauce over the top and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately with you favorite creamy dressing.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||43 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|