These crispy tortillas are stuffed with green chiles, cheese and corn for a wonderful array of texture and flavor.
- 16 small flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup canned green chiles (or roasted, peeled and seeded green chiles coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup jack cheese
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1/2 cup green chile sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mix chiles, cheese, chile sauce, corn and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of filling down center of a tortilla and roll it up tightly.
- Secure with a toothpick and place seam side down on a plate.
- Roll up all of the flautas and fry 3 or 4 at a time in 350-degree hot oil until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|