This elegant first course or appetizer is easy to make ahead of time, and it's light and delicious.
- 4 frozen lobster tails, thawed
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- A few pieces of greens, such as romaine lettuce, spring mix, etc.
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Split each tail lengthwise and rinse with cold water.
- Place, meat side up, on a foil-lined baking pan.
- Lightly brush each tail with melted butter and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat for about 4 to 6 minutes, or until tails curl.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Cover and chill for an hour or two.
- Combine honey, orange juice concentrate, and champagne vinegar in a medium saucepan. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until slightly reduced. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange lobster tails on a plate with a few greens, sliced radish, or other salad vegetables. Drizzle a little of the Mimosa Dressing near the lobster.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|