Chimichurri sauce is made with several ingredients that are perfect for roasting potatoes, such as garlic, olive oil, and parsley. But it's the other ingredients in chimichurri sauce - lime juice, vinegar, and cilantro - that give these roasted potatoes something extra - great Latin flavor. Simply toss potato wedges with a generous amount of chimichurri sauce and bake - it's just that simple and quick.
- 5 pounds medium-size white potatoes
- 1 cup
- chimichurri sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12 x 18-inch baking pan with foil.
- Scrub potatoes clean. Cut each potato in half, and cut each half into four quarters.
- Toss the potatoes with the chimichurri sauce, and spread them out in a single layer in the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then check for doneness. A fork should be able to easily pierce the biggest pieces of potato.
- When the potatoes are golden brown and slightly crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside, remove from the oven. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|