This is a fantastic Asian-inspired marinade that works well on pork, chicken, beef, and seafood. Just make sure to adjust marinade times for the meat you are using. This mixture can also be placed in a saucepan and reduced over medium to medium-low heat for 5 to 7 minutes, creating a delectable serving sauce.
- 2/3 cup green onions (minced)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons ginger (fresh and minced)
- 2 tablespoons chili oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons five-spice powder
1. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Pour over the meat of choice, seal, and marinate in the refrigerator for allotted time. If making ahead of time, store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days after preparation.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||37 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|