- 6 medium red potatoes (about 2 pounds), cut into chunks
- 2 ribs celery, strung and chopped on the diagonal
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Stalk bok choy, green leaf shredded, white stalk chopped on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- For the Dressing:
- 5 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Chinese light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil, according to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chile paste, or to taste
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, olive oil, light and dark soy sauce, Asian sesame oil, sugar, chile paste and garlic.
- Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Cover and refrigerate while preparing the potatoes.
- In a large saucepan, bring the potatoes, salt and enough water to cover to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer until the potatoes are fork-tender (about 20 minutes). Drain.
- Whisk the dressing again and then add it to the potatoes in a large bowl. Toss to mix thoroughly.
- Let the potatoes cool, then mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir the salad again before serving.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
(The nutrition information on our recipes is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Individual results may vary.)