These Chipotle turkey breasts are slow roasted and basted in a fantastic Chipotle sauce. You'll enjoy just how tender and flavorful they are.
- 1 2 to 3 pound (900 to 1300 g) turkey breast
- 8 cloves garlic, split
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) maple syrup
- 2 Chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) soy sauce
- Combine maple syrup, Chipotle chilies, vegetable oil and soy sauce in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Work garlic clove halves under the skin of the turkey breast.
- Preheat grill and prepare for indirect grilling. Place turkey breasts on unheated portion of the grill. Grill for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, brushing with Chipotle sauce every 15 minutes.
- Remove from grill when done and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|