The trifecta of coffee, chocolate and alcohol makes this Chocolate Coffee Martini a decadently drinkable cocktail. Its layered liqueurs and chocolate ice cream look impressive, but it can be made in no time flat if you have leftover drip coffee to spare.
- 1.5 ounces Irish Cream liqueur (such as Bailey’s)
- 1 ounce chocolate liqueur (such as Godiva Chocolate Liqueur)
- 1/2 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces cold drip-brewed coffee or cold-brewed coffee
- 1 small scoop chocolate ice cream
- Layer the alcohols in the order listed above.
- Layer the coffee. (It may mix somewhat with the Irish Cream and vodka. The chocolate liqueur should remain at the bottom of the glass.)
- Top with ice cream.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||52 g|
|Saturated Fat||31 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||13 g|