These are beautiful little chocolate cookies with a crackled look and fabulous chocolate flavor. See how to make everyone's favorite cookie.
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate (melted)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar (sifted)
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat eggs, sugar, chocolate, oil, baking powder, and vanilla until blended. Beat in as much of the flour with the mixer as possible, then stir in the remaining flour.
- Cover and chill the cookie dough for 2 hours.
- Shape the cookie dough into 1-inch balls. Roll the dough balls in sifted confectioners' sugar, coating well.
- Place balls of cookie dough about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets and bake in a 375 F oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until crackled in appearance.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool. Sprinkle with more confectioners' sugar if desired.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|